Friday, October 30, 2009

random.

Does anyone else go to sleep thinking about and looking forward to what they're going to eat for breakfast the next morning? Hehe, I do.... every night =P

I'm getting a little tired of all this pumpkin craze going around now that it's autumn... (there's none of it in Taiwan, thankfully, but I see it EVERYWHERE on my google reader!) Please...no more talk of what restaurant's doing pumpkin this or pumpkin that....Nothing else gets that much attention at other times of the year! So unfair to the key limes or the watermelons...they get no lovin'.

It's a wee bit under the halfway point for my time here in Taiwan, but now that time is flying by faster, it probably won't feel so long till I head back to the states. I will be sad to leave though.. (*GASP*)

Taiwanese food has become my new favorite cuisine, hands down... my all-time favorite dish: basil (otherwise known as 3-cup) chicken, cooked by the chefs at zhongqiao (where I work). I could eat that every day for the rest of my time here... Mmmm....basil....

Plum powder tastes good on just about everything, especiaaaallyyyyy fruit (including tomatoes, which some Chinese/Korean people consider to be "fruit" O_O ).

Matt Chandler gives some freakin' good sermons. Take a listen to his "Path" series if you get a chance -- I ESPECIALLY like the "art of prayer" & "sanctification in marriage"!!! http://hv.thevillagechurch.net/sermons

Okay...I believe that is all. Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. His one on marriage was a smack in the face.

    He was real angry in that one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO
    i go to bed dreaming about breakfast! :)
    and yes, plum powder is absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaaaaaaaaaaat chandler. whee.

    ReplyDelete