Thursday, October 1, 2009

a little homesick

what I wouldn't give to be in America's suburbia right now... I dream about

eating a nice turkey sandwich, maybe a carrot muffin, oh and some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for dessert....

walking down the aisles of target, driving down wide streets, sitting in the park on a sunny day...

browsing a well air-conditioned barnes&noble w/ some light jazz playing in the background, sorting through clothes at jcrew, baking in the comfort of my own kitchen...

yes.. my own well-stocked kitchen....oh how I miss thee.

sigh.



1 comment:

  1. jcrew <3

    but how about.. getting make tons of treats without having to pay for any of the ingredients.. that's gotta be a plus for taiwan =)

    and how about.. going back to the motherland and in one way or another getting in touch with your roots.. you can now teach me a thing or two =)

    ReplyDelete