Tuesday, September 29, 2009

eventful day

Today, I spent 3+ hours wrapping mochi, and it wasn't until the 147th one that I finally "got" how to wrap mochi correctly.

Also, I accidentally stepped in a very sticky mouse trap. The chefs were unsuccessful in catching mice, but they were successful in catching a Nancy. Now my shoes make a sticky sound whenever I walk. Sigh.

*edit*
I almost forgot! We ordered in burgers today b/c we were super hungry (and yet we work in a kitchen?!), but because I still can't open my mouth really wide, I had to find some other way to eat it. Solution: cut the burger into small pieces, and proceed to eat a piece of bun, a piece of tomato, a piece of patty, a piece of bun...repeat. A piece of bun, a piece of tomato, a piece of patty, a piece of bun...repeat.

2 comments: