6 weird things about the Feb '07 (and the current) Nancy:
1. I talk in my sleep.
Catherin and other previous roommates can attest to this. I think one of the first days of freshmen year, I yelled out "PASTA PASTA PASTA" and my roommates Lauren and Christina were like.. "?!?!!?!?". Catherin said that one time, I even sat up, put on my glasses, looked around, then went back to sleep.
2. I dream every night.
Maybe this has something to do with me talking in my sleep, but I dream vividly every single night. I may not remember the whole thing the next morning, and sometimes I get so into the dream that when I wake up in the morning, I get so discombobulated and wonder where I am.
3. Immediately after buying something, I like to keep it in its bag.
When I come home after shopping, I don't like to take out the new purchases, take the tags/wrapping off, and put it away. I just keep it in its original bag in a pile by my desk. When I absolutely need to wear it/use it, then I take it out. Don't ask me why.
4. I don't like to use a pen till it runs out.
This is probably bad, because I just keep on getting newer and cooler pens while not wanting to use them up. They just kind of pile up... =\
5. I can't seem to finish knitting a scarf.
There's something about finishing a scarf that just doesn't appeal to me. Blame the "perfect-me" aspect where I don't like hitting plateaus and want to always keep learning something new... so when I find myself doing the same pattern over and over, I get bored and move on to a new pattern or just give up altogether. Hehe.... I have finished mittens before, though.. no scarves.
6. When I get bored of practicing whatever I am playing on the piano, I break out into Super Mario music.
Hehehe, it's so catchy -- how can you resist?
Catherin and other previous roommates can attest to this. I think one of the first days of freshmen year, I yelled out "PASTA PASTA PASTA" and my roommates Lauren and Christina were like.. "?!?!!?!?". Catherin said that one time, I even sat up, put on my glasses, looked around, then went back to sleep.
2. I dream every night.
Maybe this has something to do with me talking in my sleep, but I dream vividly every single night. I may not remember the whole thing the next morning, and sometimes I get so into the dream that when I wake up in the morning, I get so discombobulated and wonder where I am.
3. Immediately after buying something, I like to keep it in its bag.
When I come home after shopping, I don't like to take out the new purchases, take the tags/wrapping off, and put it away. I just keep it in its original bag in a pile by my desk. When I absolutely need to wear it/use it, then I take it out. Don't ask me why.
4. I don't like to use a pen till it runs out.
This is probably bad, because I just keep on getting newer and cooler pens while not wanting to use them up. They just kind of pile up... =\
5. I can't seem to finish knitting a scarf.
There's something about finishing a scarf that just doesn't appeal to me. Blame the "perfect-me" aspect where I don't like hitting plateaus and want to always keep learning something new... so when I find myself doing the same pattern over and over, I get bored and move on to a new pattern or just give up altogether. Hehe.... I have finished mittens before, though.. no scarves.
6. When I get bored of practicing whatever I am playing on the piano, I break out into Super Mario music.
Hehehe, it's so catchy -- how can you resist?

Omg...I remember you playing the super mario theme at practices...Also - I remember xanga...LOL
ReplyDeletehahaha i remember dem xanga days... :)
ReplyDeletei'll blog an entry about this just for you, nance. :)